17 Day New Zealand Rail Experience
Special SALE price available for a limited time only*.
From Just $3959.00 per person!!
PLUS - Book 6 months in advance and get your Breakfasts and Dinners for free!!
*Conditions apply - please enquire for full details
Experience New Zealand's diverse and spectacular scenery on this 17 Day New Zealand Rail Experience tour incorporating 6 rail journeys across New Zealand including the world famous TranzAlpine Train and also unique journeys like The Seasider in Otago. Our new tour also takes you to the must see locations throughout New Zealand.
During the course of the tour you will also have free time in Rotorua,Wellington and Quenstown to experience some of the unique and regional optional sightseeing activities including Polynesian Spas in Rotorua, Zest Food Tours in Wellington and the Shotover Jet Ride in Queenstown plus many more options for those wishing to explore further. Prices include: A Meet & Greet on arrival, Return Airport Transfers, Quality twin/double ensuite accommodation throughout, travel in fully airconditioned 5 star coaches, Escorted by a professional Coach Captain, Informative commentary, Comprehensive sightseeing admission fees as perscribed in the itinerary, Baggage Handling/porterage, Travel Kit including Kirra Holidays Travel Backpack, Ticket Wallet, Notebook, Pen, DVD postcard, Postcards, New Zealand Map and more, Cook Strait Ferry Crossing, Maori Concert & Hangi Meal in Rotorua and Skyline Gondola Ride and sumptuous Taste of New Zealand Buffet in Queenstown.
Meals are optional to include in your tour package and about 95% of travellers choose to include these as they represent exceptional value. All meals start on day 2 of the tour itinerary and conclude after breakfast on the final tour day.
- Driving Creek Railway, Coromandel
- Agrodome, Rotorua
- Rotorua Skyline and Luge Ride
- Rainbow Springs, Rotorua
- Mitai Maori Cultural Performance and Hangi
- Te Puia Maori Arts Centre and Thermal Reserve
- The Overlander Train Journey
- Interislander Ferry Crossing
- Tranz Coastal Train Journey
- Tranz Alpine Train Journey
- Dinner at Queenstown's Skyline Restaurant
- Glowworm caves, Te Anau
- Cruise on Milford Sound, including lunch
- Traditional Scottish Haggis Ceremony, Dunedin
- The Seasider Train Journey, Dunedin
- Macraes Mine tour, including lunch, Dunedin
- Taieri Gorge Railway, Dunedin
- Tour of Larnach Castle & Gardens, Dunedin
- Christchurch Tramway